||Blitz 3.6 - 47 - NR|
||Standard 6 cylinder 3.6 liter 75 Hp|
1936-1939 Däuble, Deckenpfronn|
1939-1945 Wehrmacht, East front
1945-1963 VEB-Kraftverkehr, Leipzig
1970-1989 Pfeil, Taucha
||Master coachbuilder Gottlob Auwärter started his own company 1936 with this type. It's build up of a wooden frame with a tin outer coat. After the 2 Germanys reunite in 1989 the West-German builder is able to buy his "child" back after it's East-German years.
In August 1999 a ground-up restoration starts by Kronberger with the aid of students of the Neoplan, Pilsting plant. All disciplines (car and coach building, lacquer, upholstery, vehicle mechanics, and electrics) restore it to its original splendor.
It was one of the mayor exponates in the "Deutsches Museum" but has been withdrawn.Pictures of 2013 at a big fair show it with "raiffaisen bank" on the side.
index | | last revised:
January 27 2014