This surviving AHN 2 is a beautiful example of a straight foreward solution with simple means. In 1946 it was put to maintainance use by the TBFP, the Toulon public streetcar company. In the 1949-1954 era, it served with the installation of double wire lines and trolleybus lines. It served in Toulon uptil February 20 1973 when the streetcar and trolley lines closed. Uptil november 2009 it was stored and than handed over to the Marseille museum of transport. The simple shed holds tools and the platform is raised and unfolds to an inspection and work cage.
See trolley013.skyrock.com for last know story
Pictures taken over the years:
|?||?||Unknown||?||These pictures could have been made then and now.|
|March 25 2007||Storage||www.lineoz.net||Simca13||
depot RMTT Brunet, rue Octave Virgily in Toulon.